Thursday 11 March 2010

I love Promarkers

Hello all, heres my entry for this weeks i love promarkers Challenge. This weeks challenge was to follow the sketch as usual but to have embossing in it.
I used dry embossing on the srip across the middle using d'vine swirls embossing folder with my cutllebug and i used wet embossing on the image and the sentiment. I stamped my image then embossed her with black embossing powder with my heat tool, then coloures her in with my promarkers. With the sentiment i embosed it with bright pink embossing powder.
The papers are a mixture of k&co and my minds eye
Speak soon
Sammy xxxx

3 comments:

  1. Awwww this is lovely, cute image too and the papers you've used are really nice. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    Hugs Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the two different types of embossing,thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers,
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete