Wednesday 27 January 2010

Hello and welcome

Hi all and welcome to my blog. This is my first posting so I thought I would take some time to tell you a bit about me and what I do. I' curently at university doing a maths degree so my crafting is a welcome distraction from number crunching. I first took up cross stitching as a kid at school but only got back into it during the summer of 2009, since then I have joined the online crafting comunity through craftbubble (link below) and i have attendend a craft fair which got me involved in card making, and more recently scrapbooking. I will post my pictures of my cards that I have made so far this year. My new years resolution this year is to do more for charity so I am making cards for DoCrafts Craft for Life campain in aid of Cancer research.

Anyway speak soon
Sammy xxx

7 comments:

  1. Hi Sammy,

    I just saw your post on Craftbubble, so thought I would come and have a look! Your blog looks lovely. All you need is picures of your work!! Come and visit my blog and enter my blog candy, which finished on 1st Feb.

    Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the world of blogging,Sammy....it's very addictive...so hope it doesn't drag you away from your studies too much.
    Looking forward to seeing all your crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hiya Sammy

    welcome to blogging

    if you visit my blog i have Kandy up for grabs, simple to enter and looking forward to seeing more of your crafty work

    Katx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is looking good - will check in again in a few days - all the best
    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  5. your blog looks good already and will soon come to life with some more crafting posts! you are going to be busy with uni and crafting. well done on joining this year's Craft for Life appeal, i am doing that as well. Clare X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sammy, good to see your blog all up and running! Looking forward to seeing what you do here. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sammy good to find your blog - hope you have time to do your crafting along with your studies. Hugs Cherry XXX

    ReplyDelete